CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

This Weekend

Alright, if the weather cooperates this weekend I am on my way down to Louisville skateboard heaven once again. Is everybody going to church this Sunday?? I ended up hitting the Powell, OH park last Sunday and got a good 3 hours in before the sky started pissing. I also managed a $129.00 speeding violation. Good thing I had a blast, cuz that was one expensive session. That pool is SO much fun. Did some more park scouting for the as yet undated OH Crete Creep roadtrip as well.

Oh shit, this is Derby weekend isn't it? Is it best to stay away or what??

3 Comments:

  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger Skidzilla said…

    Make the trek! You will be the ONLY car inbound to LouEvil on Sunday am, unless OMP decides to ride, too. Everyone else in the world will BE in LouEvil and LEAVING.

    I plan to skate both days - Kidzilla in tow. BruthaSteve should be back in action, but only he can say. Nikoli will skate the Jewish Sabbath (Saturday), if traffic permits him to leave his domicile, but will not commune with the gentiles and infidels on the Christian Sabbath (Sunday) at the park.

    Hope to see you there.

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yep, this is Derby weekend. A traffic nightmare for those of us who live nearby. But I'll walk to work on Friday (I should walk more often really). And I'll not leave the premises on Saturday. (Well, maybe for a session, we'll see.)Sunday is a go - most of the freaks will be gone Saturday night. I know Skidzilla is in, both Saturday and Sunday, and I'm sure K-man will make an appearance. I don't know about Paul. I will try to make a short session sometime, as I have not skated since I sucked in Tucson. I need a good run or two. But my Sunday session will be very brief as I am due in Shelbyville at 11:00 am to pick up my new ride! A golf cart. (I'm not walkin' to work more often. Footin' it is for pedestrians like Kyle and Dave.) But at only 1.5 miles, I should, but this will keep the 15 mpg Jeep off the streets most of the time, including short grocery trips. That is of course if the coppers don't get wise and pissed off about it.

     
  • At 5:25 PM, Blogger gimpinainteasy said…

    Well, alright then. I'm there. See you hosers on Sunday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home