CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Killer Session Tuesday

Well, instead of going to Athens on my day off this Tuesday I took a shorter trip and hit the Powell park just north of Columbus and skated the Team Pain built pool there. Had a BLAST. You guys are gonna love this place when we hit it on the OH roadtrip. Can't wait to take you all there. SOOO much fun. You all skating the park this Easter Sunday??

4 Comments:

  • At 6:42 AM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    Sounds excellent! I will be ready to start planning the roadtrips after Derby. I'm looking forward to hitting at least 3 parks in Tucson in a couple of weeks! Yes, I plan to attend the Sunday morning session. 'Zilla has confirmed, Kyle is sketchy - but they both are running 10 miles Saturday morning, so I won't be surprised if they don't. :) Pedestrians. Steve is out as he is gearing up for an afternoon pahrtay.

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger OMP said…

    Coakley is out for this weekend.
    Just spent the night in the emergency room. Kidney stone.
    OUCH! Morphine is a good thing!
    Now I'm sittin' at home watchin' the tube while my wonderful wife is mowin' the grass.

    I skate...She rules...!

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger gimpinainteasy said…

    I'm out for this Sunday as well. Hangin' with the family. Next Sunday in the Ville is highly possible for me though.

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    Next weekend is sketchy for me on Sunday, as I will be spending ALL day on Saturday at the waterfront for THUNDER! You are all invited of course... bring a chair and your own food and drink (or hit the vendors)... but we'll save ya a spot for the air show and fireworks! Then I gotta spend Sunday unpacking the Thunder wagon, and repacking for Tucson... BUT if everyone else is there... I'll at least make an appearance...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home