CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Summer foreshadow


Here we go SK8TRZ:
Get those bearings cleaned and pads washed up! I'm declaring a
5 MONTH SUMMER this year.

You guys make me sick! Able to skate more often than once a month!
I'd love to hit it multiple times a week...But noooooooo. I'm stuck here in Lexington with a puny worthless skatepark that's barely big enough to turn a 360 in!

Well the challenge is on! This year, OMP is making a concerted effort to skate "something" at least once a week. I wish it could be Louisville each time...but any rolling is better than no rolling.
Now, I figure that if I'm skating more...I will get better by default.
So, here it goes..I better see noticeable improvement by the end of September or, or, or, I don't know what...but it will be something a-kin to eating urethane! :-)
See you on the Crete!
OMP

3 Comments:

  • At 6:56 AM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    You're on scrub! We're gonna hold you to that! Maybe you can do something about that blinding white alabaster skin too - or wear a shirt! :) But how is it that you have already progressed with only skating once, MAYBE twice a month at Louisville. We suck? Yea, ok. Welcome to the team old man. I have no doubt you'll progress. Just be ready to bust out some martial arts when you throw down a 50-50 in the 11' (or even the 12'). 'Cause we're gonna kick your ass.

     
  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger Skidzilla said…

    A Big, Fat 'Eat Me' from Skidzilla out to OMP!

    When I hear some pink pants pansy pointlessly pontificating his inability to skate more than once a month AND I have to put up with him out-shredding me everytime I see his ugly ass, it makes me want to puke!

    That being said - I UNDERSTAND. No matter how much I hit the pipe - I'm never satisfied. You hit the pipe once a month, you want to hit it once a week. You hit the pipe once a week, you want to hit it everyday. I'm surprised Louisville doesn't give you the first ride free THEN charge you for every one thereafter. This is a proven business case for other pipes!

    I say this as a friend: Don't let the concrete rule your life, Paul! Contact your local chapter of Concrete Anonymous TODAY and enter a twelve step program and STAY CLEAN! The fist step is recognizing you have a problem. Only then can you treat the problem. And, Paul, denial is NOT just a river in Egypt. Eat the elephant ONE Bite and time. Take it one day at a time. And don't forget your fiduciary responsibility to the shareholder - er, wrong forum, sorry.

    (Who knows, if you stay off your board long enough - I can live my dream of OutShredding you).

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    Perhaps, what 'Zilla meant to say was "When I perceive some 'pink pants pansy pointlessly pontificating' a poverty of periods of which to progress, or that peers have a prolific plethora of said periods, while said pansy is pauperized, it is a prescription for purging, or 'puking'." Perhaps. Jeez, some people. Please, put the pipe on the pulpit and step away promptly.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home