CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Friday, March 31, 2006

Thrashin' Thursday

The good vibes from skate nite in Corydon spilled over a bit and I had yet another good session. Skidzilla joined me in hopes of beating the afterschool crowd, but alas, Indiana schools are on spring break and the place was loaded with ollie-hoppin'stair-freaks who have no concept of park etiquette and little theoretical ideas on how to ride tranny. 'Tis ok, we were able to get several long runs in. I did finally ball-up and drop-in switch in the mini capsule. (after doing tons o' nose stalls for prep) The nollie pivots (pivots in general) proved elusive though. Even got a nice bruise from a nollie-to-ass-on-coping combo. Dave held his lines with groms droppin' in on him and managed some good frontside airs. He worked on the 8' bowl lip and did get some stalls and rentry. He's damn close to 50-50s in it. I give 'im about a week or so (2 more sessions) and he'll have 'em. My BS airs were flowin'-n- floatin'. Dave said they were BIG, but while they didn't feel big to me, they DID feel smooooth and relaxed. Hope I can keep 'em that comfy. Not a long session, but a good one. Even met more of the Skid clan(uncle) as PapaSkid and bro-SkidS put off work just a bit to have a looksee. Besides, I had to post something to get that idiot picture moved down on the page! Right? Seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home