CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Friday, April 07, 2006

Sessions & Roadtrips 2006

It begins... this Sunday. The first "official" Concretins full-on session. Cooler, grill, shade, tunes, cams, and of course, shreddin'. Skate with us, or come chill with the spectators. Participate or merely witness lip trick madness, speed lines, hip-hops, grinds, pipe lines, big ollies, and a new seriously rockin' hair style on Skidzilla's own mini-me, the Gibster!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger gimpinainteasy said…

    Weather is looking good in the 60's and I'm figuring I'll be there about 9ish. Can't wait.

     
  • At 8:32 PM, Blogger OMP said…

    Can't wait to see pics!
    Sorry I had to miss it! I wish I could have been there.

    Later Concretins,
    OMP

     

Post a Comment

<< Home