CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Friday, April 14, 2006

Corydon Skate Nite

Started out with 3 groms hangin' around. Not too bad, but they don't yet understand that you should bring your own drinks, as well as somethin' for the host. Ramp moochers! :) "Hey! I resemble that remark!" (I brought g-rade!)

Pretty good session. Learned a new trick - simple nose pivot variation, but it's progress! Even got a run with several tricks without 3 setups between them. Not bad. We had a street session on the bank and box. I actually hit a couple of 50-50s and nose slides. He hit long 5-0s and manuals. Kyle was on as usual. (Again, imagine any mini run from Ban This.) But he showed me video evidence on why he's so freakin' good. He's had a ramp all his life! He was skating this good 15 years ago! I'm NOT kidding! I would have killed for a mini (with a SPINE!) when I was 17! BFMFWMUAFLA! I'm thinkin' the next dvd will have some very interesting "bonus features." :)

Reminder: THUNDER is coming...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home