CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Global Warming Rocks!

Skate Karma settled in the Ohio Valley for an extended weekend. Most days were over sixty and the mornings were warm enough that Nick didn't even think about whining when we hit the local park! It was easy to be thankful. OMP made it in. I was grateful for that. Jon came in I was grateful for that. I got to skate with Travis 3 times and did some stuff with him & our kids outside the bowls. I was grateful for that. I got to skate with Kyle & Nick multiple sessions and I'm always grateful for that stuff. My 3 week long cold finally got the best of me and turned into a full-blown brochial infection, which made me very thankful for a) modern medicine and b) company paid drug coverage. I only missed a day of the beauftiful weather and I was very thankful for that.

Mostly I am thankful for the old man army Scab of the Month. When I first started skating I kept a "Bruisography." I never got close to this stuff. If the November picture that opens the sequence don't scare you off, click on "May 2006" and decide if you are the man you once thought you were.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    You're a sicko!! I am not a man. I continue to be thankful as well, for glabal warming, friends, and for enough gnar to attempt nollie disasters in the bowl. Today was a good day.

     
  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger gimpinainteasy said…

    YIKES!!! I sure hope that's not his waxin' hand.

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger NoShow said…

    I clicked on November and shuddered. I clicked on May and threw up :o

     

Post a Comment

<< Home