CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Reality Check

Also known as Thanksgiving. You're alive, be thankful. If you have family, even if ya don't get along, shuddup today and be thankful. Many people are alone. If you have friends, even if they skate better than you, bang your deck on the coping, and be thankful. If you have smooth fast concrete transitions in a 50 mile radius of your home, put your wheels down, carve it up, and be thankful. You never know when any one of these things will escape you. Enjoy them. So when your sitting down at dinner, and grace is being said, be sure to add thanks for killer 'crete - do this in your own head, as the pedestrians, even if they're family, won't understand.

Thanks God, gods, Karma, Buddah, Allah, (*insert your favorite Supreme Being here), OMP, Mofo, Skidzilla, Jon, Steve-O, Travio, friends, family, and most of all, thank you Alice. Life is good.

"Live while I'm alive and sleep when I'm dead."

2 Comments:

  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger Skidzilla said…

    Thank You and AAAAAAAAAA-MEN!! Rev. Nikoli!

    I am thankful I can breathe. Air is a beautiful thing - especially when it fills one's lungs. And, I might add from recent experience, it is a much better thing to fill your lungs than noxious, sticky plegm. So, I am thankful for more air in my lungs and less mucous.

    I just hope hope I can still skate after my antibiotics kill off whatever infection has been ravaqging my corpus for the past three weeks.

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger gimpinainteasy said…

    Word.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home