CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Skidzilla Checks Out

I was buying new band-aids today to cover Kidzilla's 4th of July fireworks burn. UberDad that I am decided it was okay for him to set off a pull-string smoke-bomb. I mean, hey, what can go wrong? He didn't even have to light a match. Well, I wasn't smart enough to show him how to hold it. He pulled the string and immediately torched his finger. So, one week later I'm still on wound care duty. Thus, the Walgreens visit.

The woman working the counter was old, frail, and most inquisitive about my shirt: yellow with black Concretin Logo.
"Whazyer shirt say?" she asked.
"Concretins" say I.
"Oh. I cuddn't make it out."
Clearly, now she understood. I tried not to smirk at the non-chalantness.
As I paid, she looked out and saw the clouds and said, "Well. It ain't a very good day for concretin' today."
"No it's not," I said - Exiting and laughing.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    LMAO!

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger OMP said…

    Yeah, but once my new Ad (engineered by Lil' Tony) hits the market...everyone will know who we are!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home