CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Friday, June 05, 2009

TMWII - Fully Operational!

The ramp is complete and ready for some full on ripping! The final screw was put in on Wednesday the third, June 2009 around 6pm. It was a Zen moment as everyone contemplated the gleam of this wooden wave. Interrupted by the chill that crawled down their forearm, the gathering quickly began shredding the newness away and pushing the limits of the eight foot wall. This ramp rocks, this ramp is fun, this ramp is good times.

I have to say thanks again to Kyle for being the motivating factor here and bringing this mini beast alive. Also, a big thanks to Skidzilla, Nik, Josh, and Bill for donating a lot of there time as well.

Looking forward to many more sessions…see you there,

Travio



























8 Comments:

  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    It is indeed beautiful. And fun, and good times waiting to happen, again and again. I shall take no credit this work of art. I am just damn glad to be here. Thank you all, and I can't wait to skate it (better) with all you Cretins! (But I will drink your beer... or maybe bring me a RedBull instead.)

     
  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger jer said…

    man that is one seriously badass barn.
    i'd give a pinky toe for something like that at my house.

    ramp ain't bad either.

     
  • At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    she's a beaut

     
  • At 7:49 PM, Blogger gimpinainteasy said…

    Oh my effing goodness . . .

    Session next weekend???

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger OMP said…

    Great ramp Travio!
    MOFO is the MAN!!

    Thanks for an excellent session!

     
  • At 1:11 AM, Blogger Kvon said…

    I have barn envy!

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Anonymous EG_Pimp said…

    Ah hell yeah. I'd love to shred with you old freaks. May I bribe you with beer and smoke? I"m in the Cincy area - let's hook up. You're always welcome down my way.

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    No smoke at the Barnacle - house rules. But we love beer...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home