CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

The Crawdad Hole!

Epicicity at DefCon 3

The stoke continues... Rob is the FBO of the Crawdad Hole. Much thanks to him for his hospitality to complete strangers... well, he kinda knew some of us... but we were all certainly strange!

I never nutted up to actually drop in here, but I wasn't the only one. This place required more skills than I possess. BUT that doesn't mean I din't have a blast! The steps were an obstacle to some, but a necessity to others. I used 'em everytime to get in and out o' the pool. I got a bit o' tile over the light, so I was stoked. That's goal number one in any backyard pool. And I particularly enjoyed taking photos from a fresh perspective that not just anyone can shoot.

Enjoy!

Skidzilla couldn't be there... but now it's his face that greets everyone as they come through the gate...
Photobucket

Kooks!
Photobucket

Jer carvin' it up.
Photobucket

Tile over the light!
Photobucket

It was the Zach show for reals.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Patti gettin' her pool on.
Photobucket

Gimpin' looks easy to me.
Photobucket

Rusty goin' deep.
Photobucket

And over the stairs.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Zach over the deathbox.
Photobucket

The Zach show continues...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I believe this is the best shot I took all week.
Photobucket

Roadtrip Warriors!
Photobucket

No matter your skill level, you will have a good session here, especially with this crew. The vibe was awesome.
Photobucket

LT approves.
Photobucket

5 Comments:

  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger gimpinainteasy said…

    YARP!!!

     
  • At 1:41 AM, Blogger Kvon said…

    MAN! Concretins have ALL the great swag... awesome!

     
  • At 3:43 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    certainly a great spot, great photos! good write!
    Can you tell me where about that is? Not that I will show up tomorrow, which is not that easy from Germany. Thanks, Chris

     
  • At 10:00 AM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    All we are at liberty to say on the interweb is "North Carolina." :)

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Rich said…

    Nice! Looks like some good times. That bowl looks great.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home