CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Monday, June 01, 2009

So Close!

We made one hell of a run this weekend. On Saturday, Kyle, Dave, Josh, Bill, and Nick showed up completely ready to role. We knocked a huge chunk out but it was looking like we were going to have a couple more heavy days ahead of us. Then came Sunday and I’m pretty sure everyone was feeling the pain from the day before. I was dog tired and wasn’t expecting much to get done on Sunday, but then Kyle, Josh, and Dave, the truly insane, showed up and between the four of us made a huge dent. The way things look right now, I’m thinking one more good day of work and we’ll be skating…barn style.

I want to say thanks to the entire Skidzilla family and Mofo family for coming out and enjoying a great day at the farm. And most importantly thanks guys for all your help and for a great weekend. Definitely looking forward to that first session.

Travio



















3 Comments:

  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    It's just so beautiful... See you Wednesday punk. I'm bringin' my board this time!!

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger travio said…

    Awesome! I talked to Lori and I've got the go ahead for Wednesday. That will give me a little time to manage the kiddos and home affairs. With Lori taking the brunt of the kid duty this weekend she needs a break.

    Can't wait to skate the whole thing!

     
  • At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Rich said…

    Looks great. Barn ramps rule. Can't wait to see the session pics.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home