CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Get a grip on your holidays...

With all the focus on *ahem* wood lately, it is absolutely astounding to me that we, The Concretins, let this glorious holiday *ahem* come and go.

HAPPY BELATED PENIS DAY! (click me) <--Not pron, but not really SFW.

(But really, EVERY day is Penis Day. Especially if you have one.)

I hope my wife doesn't have a headache, I need some help celebrating...

(Thanks to Terry at BentObjects for *ahem* raising this to my attention via 'the book.')

2 Comments:

  • At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice job on the ramp congrat's. It looks like fun
    "Concrete Warfare"

     
  • At 12:41 AM, Blogger Kvon said…

    I am not surprised that everyone forgot... penis day always gets the shaft!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home