CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Do it, kid!



I thought I'd post this pic that found its way into my Inbox today. I didn't take it. And it wasn't even attached to a skate-related e-mail. It was part of a montage of "feel good" shots of kids. I pulled it and posted it because I found it oddly appropriate for everything that we as Concretins stand for.

We skate. We rule.

(I was also a bit tired of all of the post-BBQ hype and cold weather lamenting)

4 Comments:

  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    You know, you could actually, I don't know, maybe... SKATE!

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger DeadBrinley said…

    Meh, I'd rather lament over the weather and fondly remember the BBQ... er, no, wait... I mean lament over missing the BBQ too.

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger OMP said…

    You putz,
    I sent you an email with that pic over a year ago!

    Oh, yeah, I'm still alive but only accessable via cell phone.

     
  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger DeadBrinley said…

    Punk, it didn't make it to my Inbox. That must've been some other NoShow, fo' sho'. If you had, I'd still be laughing. I'm giggling just looking at it now :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home