CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Monday, November 05, 2007

Aging Material

I could blog about how awesome the Derby City Expresso 'Decked Out' Skateboard Art Show was (and how embarrassed I was with the attention "my piece" got me). I could blog about the awesome road trip to Bloomington and Columbus, Indiana with Mofo and Junior. I could blog about how glad I am the park is re-opened (and blather on about my disappointment in the results of the 'cleaning'). I could blog about the gnar-killing ankle rolls (one for each foot) I took less than one week before the magnum opus of road trips. But, I ain't gonna. Instead I offer a humorous PEDESTRIAN activity related video from the Akron Marathon and 1/2 Marathon road trip.

Behold Gimpy:

3 Comments:

  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    ROTFLMFAO! That is fanhonkintastic!

     
  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger gimpinainteasy said…

    I gotta work on that fuckin' potty mouth. SHEEESH.

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger gimpinainteasy said…

    BTW, you all have a killer AZ trip!!! I'll be thinking about you guys next weekend (unless of course I'm too preoccupied with the sun, surf, umbrella drinks, and Costa Rican whores!!) Ha! Just kidding (about the uh whores I mean . . . hmmm, I hope I don't get too wasted . . .)

    We'll have to hit Ollies sometime thereafter for a reunion.

    Have a BLAST.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home