CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I'm not going, I'm going, I'm not going, I'm going...

I'm not going :( It's official. I canceled my reservation today with disappointment and chagrin. The job offer that I was hoping for fell through (that's another story for another campfire, kiddos) and I'm left wondering what's next for the job hunt. Fellas, take care and have fun without me.

On a lighter note... Junior, eh? So it's official? Welcome aboard, my man :D

4 Comments:

  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    Dammit NoShow! You couldn't have waited 24 hours? So we're splittin' the car 5 ways anyway, AND you're STILL not going... dammit! Skidz kindly cashed in mo' miles, so the hotel is a freebie. Gotta buy him a drink or three though.

    Sorry for your troubles man, you will be missed, and heckled often. And punched when you see the video footage and say "I really should have went with." POW. And two for flinchin'.

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger Skidzilla said…

    Say it with me..."Bummer!"

    Not entirely unexpected - his name is NoShow.

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger OMP said…

    I think he's
    "skeerd"!

     
  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger travio said…

    My comment is definitely late but, appropriate. We definitely missed having you with us. Now comes the advice you didn't ask for but are going to get since I'm your elder...

    Next time you should go. That was one of the best skate trips I've ever been on and I'm sure the rest will agree. When I'm standing at the golden gates and the big man ask me what I wish I did more of when I was alive the answer will be easy, "I wish I skated shit-load more."

    Missed you NoShow!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home