CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Help Me St. Swingin' Richard!

Remember this guy? I miss him, so I put him up again. I been thinkin a lot about him lately - with all the talk of "bringin' it" and what not.

Behold St. Swingin' Richard, Patron Saint of Yer Twig-n-Berries, and the embodiment of Gnar!



P.S. I'd bring it, but I can't afford the extra seat it requires to get it on the plane.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    Alice says, "Haven't we been 'teste'd enough with that image."

     
  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger OMP said…

    Dana says "Thank you Alice!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home