CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

'Cretins Score Deep

Ok, it's Wednesday... I'm late on the recap... you punks need to learn to type. Here's what I got from the brain cells I haven't killed, yet. The line up included Skidzilla, Me, Travis, OMP, along with Phil, Tony, and a couple of roadtrippers from Iowa. OMP and I hit a speedy doubles run with him carving under my 50-50 and me carvin' under his air to axle stall. While we migrated a couple of times, the session really heated up in the deep end. But because it's Wednesday, another session has already gone down this evening, and I wasn't there, and Gimpy's time on the library computer is limited, I'll shut up now and let the photos do the stokin'. If there's not a pic of you, you were sittin' down too much. (Note there are none of moi either.)

- OMP resetting his watch to half past 9.

- Phil pickin' his nose.

- Phil fully extending his rock fakie. That's really gnar on vert.

- Skidzilla gettin' up with his shadow.

- Non-local Rick bustin' big FS air, while the 'Cretins jaws drop.

- Skidzilla over some 10 year olds graffiti. (Taggers are idiots.)


As I said when Bob did a 50-50 into freefall, this session reminds me... Your sport sucks.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger OMP said…

    Nick has to do the posting on most sessions...
    He's the one with the camera!

     
  • At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey ohh thanks for the great session sunday morn. holla
    non local Rick
    mastersonrick@yahoo.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home