CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Lonely mornings on the 'crete

Nikoli says...

"Want better content? Then provide melon farmer! Post up ya Cretins!"

NoShow says...

Been hitting the skate park in the mornings the last few weeks. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, is down there (at least not on wood and wheels that is - Cletus and Can Picker and Rex the Sex Offender are down there sometimes). I'm dusting off the rust, er, whatever... I'm skating. And it feels good. I'm riding old lines and making up new ones. And it is fun.

Miss you guys. Are Barnacle sessions happening weekly? If you find yourself feeling extreme-y in the AM, come join me at 8AM Monday through Friday!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:12 AM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    See, I told people that you hadn't quit skating, you've just quit skating with us! :P But(t) if 'tweren't for the occasional butt dial, I'd have thought you were dead too. Glad you're gettin' out there NoShow.

    Now I know Gimpy has some content to post up... I'm tryin' to let him do it... but you know how those buckeyes are...

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger Junior said…

    stoke!!! noshow is back on the attack. u probably won't catch me down there week day am's, i've been a weekend warrior.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home