CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Lucky Me

I didn't get to skate to day cuz of kid duty. I still had fun, just not fun skating. Anyway, I did look at some skate video and even edited this one from the AZ trip. It's hard to see in web resolution, but I'm carving over some stairs in the shallow end of the pool. Lucky me. I think I only made it thru unscathed a couple of times, and Nikoli go this one on film. I'm kinda bummed, cuz the way it is filmed it looks effortless, but the pucker factor was high (as demonstrated by OMP) and the consequences great (as demonstrated by Tracy aka ENGMOFO).



Lil' Tony knows GNAR when he sees it.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    AWESOME!

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger DeadBrinley said…

    I hate laugh at someone else's pain but the sound of the cries from Nikoli in the slo-mo have me giggling.

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger travio said…

    I can vouch for Skidzilla, that was one crazy little carve. When you are standing there looking at it in person the first though that came to mind was, "no f'n way am i going to try to carve over those!" Your area of opportunity is very tight. That was a hard little bowl to skate and the pool coping didn't help.

    That was an impressive accomplishment...trust me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home