CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Monday, January 07, 2008

It's Micro Time!!!

Saturday. That's the day. My basement. That's the place. I will have materials already purchased and ready to go in the basement. Thanks Mofo for the materials list. I will also have food and refreshments (adult- and kid-oriented) for all who show up. Thank you in advance to anyone who does. I will most likely have a skill saw and mitre saw and definitely have a household drill. Any additional tools, especially industrial-strength drills, will be welcome (hey, if you want to bring your mama's drill I won't turn it away either).

Be there or be a four-sided, equilateral, equiangular shape! If you need directions please e-mail me at eric d0t brinley @t gmail d0t c0m (hopefully the spam-bots won't glean this e-mail address from the page with their grubby and vile little robot fingers).

10 Comments:

  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    Be sure to take lots o construction pics.

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looking forward to it, my first ramp build and hopefully not the last.

     
  • At 6:27 PM, Blogger Junior said…

    I'm anonymous, i guess i wasn't logged in.

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger Tone the Bone said…

    What time is the build happening?

     
  • At 9:10 PM, Blogger DeadBrinley said…

    It is going to rain on Thursday so I'll pick up the materials Friday at Lowe's. I'm going to move everything down there that night so I can get my dad's truck back to him.

    Starting time? I'm shooting for 10ish but show up whenever. Later is fine. Earlier is fine if you don't mind seeing me in my skivvies.

    Skidz, Will won't be home 'til noon so keep that in mind with Gibby (if there isn't a conflict with the birfday party).

    See ya'll soon!

     
  • At 7:56 AM, Blogger Tone the Bone said…

    Where is your house?

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger gimpinainteasy said…

    What are the dimensions gonna be??

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger DeadBrinley said…

    Tony, I'll e-mail you.

    Gimpy, Mofo came out and gave some initial thoughts. Skidz and Junior came out later and nodded in approval.

    I think we're going to construct two microramps at 8 feet wide and 2 feet high. As Kyle points out, they won't be long enough to grind. However, they should be shallow enough to nut up and try lip tricks that you wouldn't at the park.

     
  • At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where do ya live
    email me at tokusatsunoh@gmail.com

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger DeadBrinley said…

    Pix are coming. I had to get the house ready for the family ravioli bake today.

    I can tell you this so far: my rock-fakies and tail stalls will be perfect 10s in no time :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home