CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Very Slightly Skate Related

A long time a go on vacation I hit the now-defunct X-Park in Pensacola, FL. with Brother Steve. We snapped some shots here and there in the park. Last year my kids came up with an awesome family game for my birthday using one of said photos. So, while the photo is not a skateboarding photo, it is very slightly skate related.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    The Skidz slay me. At the first blindfold, I KNEW which picture... *sigh* LOL

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger OMP said…

    By "butthole" are they referring to you or your anatomy.
    Kidding.
    That was awesome!

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger gimpinainteasy said…

    Yep, thems the Skidmores alright.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home