CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Thursday, May 28, 2009


Wood and Lots of it!

This isn't just any old ramp, nope, it's a barn ramp. Full of cow shit, hay, raccoon turds and soon, very soon, old fart skaters itchin to break a hip. I mean just check out all that wood fellas. Hell, the last time you saw that much wood you were probably telling your old lady that it ain't gonna suck itself. And to keep the romance alive boys, I gonna have to say, "this wood ain't gonna lay itself". So, come on out this Saturday to the Travio farm and be ready to screw...screw down some sheets of CDX that is!

5 Comments:

  • At 6:35 AM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    That was posted by TRAVIS!? I would have sworn it was Skidzilla! Nice channeling there Travio. I'll be there, ready to drill...

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger OMP said…

    What's the root word in
    CONCRETINS ?

    Wood? Travio should be diggin'
    and preparing to pour!

    Yeah, I talk big...Way to go Trav!
    I'm jealous!!!!!!!

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger Skidzilla said…

    Gonna be some some screwin at Travio's. What should you wear?

    Don't matter - it's just gonna be you an' him.

     
  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger gimpinainteasy said…

    I got some wood myself after seeing those pics. I won't be able to get down there for a couple more weeks unfortunately. Take some runs for me ! ! ! Wish I could be there for the first sesh . . .

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    What a day! Two more days of work, max... and the sessions begin... Stoked about the deck top quarter and the idea of a roll-in too... Mofo, you are one bad melon farmer, melon farmer. You're Super Fly TNT, you're the guns of the Navarone!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home