CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ribs and Ribbing...

I took quite the slam last week after only maybe a 30 minute session. I joined Junior with a rib injury, though mine was not as severe, as I did not hear or feel any cracks or pops. But certainly a thumb of the 'crete gods smushed me into the flat with ah-thor-eh-tay! Only once before have I gotten up so slowly and in so much pain. And that was with my ankle, and I was out for 8 weeks. I so wanted to shake it off and take another run before I left, but there was just no way. The longer I stayed, the more I wanted to nut-up through the pain, and the more I realized if I did, I was going to get REALLY hurt. But hey, I have witnesses, the 50-50 before the smiting was textbook perfect!

So, with very lil' skating (or documentation) going on by the Cretins lately, I shall continue to "borrow" content from elsewhere. Found this on the OldManArmy forums...

People suck. AND they're stupid. No, I mean really fkn stupid. If you can't handle being flabbergasted, and seriously annoyed, don't watch.



"... you are trespassed..."

I mean, come on. You sound like an idiot. It's hard to take you seriously lady when you change the story AND sound like a 12 year old who just learned a new word. I'd like to know if this ever made it to the city council of Milton, but I'm sure I never will.

7 Comments:

  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger DaddyYo said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger gimpinainteasy said…

    WOW. AMAZING. So frustrating that complete morons like that hold positions of "authority".

     
  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger gimpinainteasy said…

    BTW, that's a GNARLY F-ing drop-in!!! That security genius and his sidekick should be kissing that dudes balls (if he would have it)!

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Blogger gimpinainteasy said…

    BTW, sorry to hear about your rib bones Nik. It won't take long for them to heal up. Sucks for sure though.

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    I'm feeling MUCH better. Still hurts like a sumbich to sneeze or cough, but I'm ready to skate!

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger travio said…

    This is ridiculous. It's amazing that certain people are unable to admit when they are wrong or able to listen to reason. Of course this is typical and yet another example of a city not understanding what they have built and appointing people, who know nothing about skateboarding, to oversee these parks.

    This reminds me of the segment from "Ban This" when a young boy gets arrested for skating on the sidewalk while there are various kinds of criminal activity is simultaneously happening all around him.

    Self importance at it’s finest..."I can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable. There is something unfair about its use. It is hitting below the intellect." - Oscar Wilde

    Travio

     
  • At 9:34 PM, Blogger S. Macklin said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home