CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Will you sign my board?

Ha ha. Today i was at the park and a 6 year old skater asked his dad, "Daddy, will you ask him (me) if he will sign my board?" The dad told his son, "You can go up to him and ask him". The little guy walked up to me and asked for my autograph on his board. Ha ha ha. I told him, "Maybe someday pros will come through town and you can ask one of them to sign your board, I'm really not that good". He didn't care and asked again, "Can i have your autograph on my board?". I ended up signing his brand new, unscratched christmas present board. His brother and a few of his friends hovered over me while I signed it and I had my moment of stardom. I thought the other kids were going to ask for my autograph next but they were a little older and knew I was nobody famous.

Ollies, Jan 4th can work for me, I agree with Gimpy...another big group would be a blast.

Jr.

5 Comments:

  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    Wait, you went to the park? I didn't get a phone call...

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger OMP said…

    Jr. has to be given full "Cretin" status now.

    An autograph request is equal to, if not superior to, "the question"...

    "Are you a pro?"

    Jr., You're a pro in my book!

     
  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    Stick with us kid, Cretins will make ya famous.

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger travio said…

    Nik...I wouldn't expect a call...I kid.

    That's awesome Jr...actually that is cute as hell.

    Congrats on the "Pro for a Day" satus!

     
  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger gimpinainteasy said…

    I can't wait to come home tomorrow and tell everyone: "I skated with Jr. today, bitches!". Haha, that's awesome.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home