CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Skating Phil's mini - damn fun ramp!

I'm sorry to say that I missed skating Phil's heated garage mini ramp the other night. It appears as though I've been a bit busy lately with family and old houses. However, it would appear as though everyone else hasn't been missing any skate time. Tony sent me some photos today of Walter and Phil ripping it up.

Phil doing crazy disater board slides.


Walter being Walter.



And the beer was flowing.

7 Comments:

  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    Rock on! And FINALLY, Travio makes a blog post! :) That ramp is indeed fun. I am jealous, but it's just too far out for me right now. Someday again perhaps. Thanks again for hosting Phil!

     
  • At 8:08 AM, Blogger DeadBrinley said…

    Throw down next week and I'm there but wait until the week after and I'm still NoShow. Can't wait to skate it!

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You guys are rad! Im in Louisville and im taking up Skating again, after a 12 year lay-off.

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    Welcome to Louisville Bo, and welcome back to skating. 'Tis a bad time of year to start skating in the Ohio Valley, but once this cold weather goes away, you'll see more Cretins more often... Check in often... I'm sure we'll session with you sometime.

     
  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger DeadBrinley said…

    No doubt. And I'm sure that once the weather clears up we'll get more wankers posting than the new daddy, Nikoli, and the new ramp owner, NoShow.

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    Where's the report on the Ollie's trip?? And I just realized we're gettin darn close to video premiere party time! Guess I'd better get started huh?

     
  • At 7:29 AM, Blogger DeadBrinley said…

    I think the Ollie's trip was a bust. I want to see film clippings on that editing room floor, dammit :)

    Update: got the truck stalls and I'm pretty sure they will be 50-50s with a wider ramp. I can now actually "stall" my nose stall. It's cool. Can pull off a rock-n-roll sometimes and now I don't die each time I miss. Hooray!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home