CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Sunday, November 25, 2007

I'll Never Forget



Posts have been minimal from The Concretins. The only thing we want to talk about is the stoke from the OMA BBQ. Nik already said, "You don't understand." And if you weren't there, you can't understand.

The pool with the Mr. Rogers Effigy commands we Never Forget, and I shan't. However, I am starting to heal from the blow he dealt me when I tried to go frontside over the light. Not quite 'Scab-o-the Month' material, but it was substantial and multicoloered and annoying up until, oh, about an hour ago.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger travio said…

    I wish my "Censored" hung that
    low :0

     
  • At 2:47 PM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    Objects on the internet appear larger than reality.

     
  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger DeadBrinley said…

    Your Censored appears somewhere between attentive and bored.

     
  • At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I didnt see anything :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home