CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Bowling Green, KY

A quick one cuz I'm whipped after a twelve-hour, rocking good time. A day off, greasy egg biscuits at the Munfordville, DQ, 3 hours of skating for the morning session, Lunch when Tony finally made it, which like it or not, makes him a full-fledge Concretin. So, next time you see him smack his ass, make him do the elephant walk and pass him the secret handshake. Josh, too assuming he is over 30 - I don't think anybody bothered to ask. Anyway, after lunch it was another couple of hours on the crete and in the sun! It sure beat workin!

Highlights: Kyle landing kickflips like a Mofo, Tony and Josh Bonking in. Steve and Travis shredding the clover bowl. I got an alley oop wall-slide that I hope looks half as good on video as it felt on the crete. Dane and Russell making it all look easy.

Nick said somebody needed to grind the over-vert. Dane and I both went down trying and we got the skinned knees to prove it. I gave it a good run, though.



Despite the dehydration a good time was had by all. Tony, Steve, Josh, kyle, Travis, Dane and Russell: Thanks for making my day a lot-o-fun!

5 Comments:

  • At 6:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Skidzilla, you're gettin' up there man, nice job!

     
  • At 7:28 AM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    Ramp envy. Park envy (from the OMA bros in AZ, as well as the northwest). And Talent envy in various forms, from Mofo, Skidzilla's frontsides, Dane, etc... but I never thought I'd have Roadtrip Envy from fellow 'Cretins!! Looking forward to the footage... wish I coulda been there... I mean, I love Al's family and all, and it was a nice visit... but rock-n-roll (attempts) in the combi bowl would have been much more fun.

    Good effort Skidzilla! Represent'n 'Cretins proper! (What the hell did I jus say?)

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger gimpinainteasy said…

    Major roadtrip envy here as well! Wish I coulda been there...

     
  • At 7:24 AM, Blogger NoShow said…

    I wish I at least told you guys I was going and then bailed at the last minute ;) Sounds like you all had a blast!

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger OMP said…

    Sorry OMP missed out too!
    Sounds like a blast!

    When are we going to Detroit?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home