CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Thursday, February 15, 2007

ROADTRIP!!

Time to kick the groundhog in the arse and tell the weatherman to bugger off. We're going to Ollie's! Sunday, February 25th. I'm in. OMP is in. EB is in (yea, right). Jim, Jeff and Elvis of TeamGeritol are all in. I am certainly diggin' the indoor mini sessions at Mofo's and Phil's, but I need some round wall! What's your excuse for not going? Trick question! There is no excuse. Get to it punk. And hey, I need a ride.

You are not ready.

You MIGHT be ready.

Perhaps you should just start here.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:56 PM, Blogger OMP said…

    It's going to be a fun trip! I hope Team Geritol can join us!

    I must point out the irony that we call ourselves
    "Concretins", but we sure get a lot of "Jollies" from
    wood.

    OMP

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    I get ALL of my jollies from "wood," but Alice usually helps. (If I didn't say it, Skid would have.)

    It ain't fear of the 'crete... it's the pain of frostbite and hypothermia... that drives us to wood. If you'd get to diggin' that kidney pool and constructing the building around it, we wouldn't have to resort to such ironic trips...

    We're rolling in on the 6 footer this time dammit!

     
  • At 8:12 PM, Blogger OMP said…

    OMP is gettin' ready!
    It's Tuesday night and I've already started packin' up the gear! I'll hold back and only bring two boards. Wouldn't want to look over-obsessed to our good friends "Team Geritol".

    My Joke at work...I've got to remember to take the Sharpie for autographs.

    Who's bringin the cooler and the tunes?

    See Ya,
    OMP

     
  • At 7:54 AM, Blogger mangadezi-jr said…

    Hey Concretins!!
    check out sonofmiizii.blogspot.com for the Danforth interview!
    It should be up on the OldManArmy website soon, but you guys can get an early look...
    you need to check out the pics-- they were taken at the "ninebowl" somewheres in Detroit--Nine Mile perhaps? Dunno . . .

     

Post a Comment

<< Home