CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Fantastic weather...

ELSEWHERE! Lovely long weekend full of rain... Oh well, I have plenty to do in the house right now. New computer(s) to mess with, basement to prepare for drainage work, new bike to tweak, and video to finish up. Things I keep talking about, things I keep working on, but they never seem to go away. (Yet, here I sit blogging about work I should be doing... shuddup.)

But even though the items all add work to the list(s), it also means I have a new computer, gonna have a cool basement, a killer new bike, and cool skate footage. So life is good, right?

But my Scorpiotic Neurosis requires that SOMETHING gets crossed off the list(s) this weekend... or I'm climbing the clock tower, so stay out of range (about 100 yards-I'm not a very good shot-so you'd probably live anyway, but why chance it).

2 Comments:

  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger OMP said…

    FKD makes a set of bearings with neopreen (sp?)sheilds.
    This type of weather makes you think that might be a good idea!

    I don't think it's raining inside Ollies!

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger NoShow said…

    I bet it's not 19 degrees in there either :o

     

Post a Comment

<< Home