CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Louevil-bound

I'm lookin' to head down for some serious sessioning again this weekend. Anybody who can let a needy 'cretin crash their pad will be awarded all the virgins (and their mothers) they can handle when they go to the Great Skatepark in the Sky. I'm looking to possibly do the whole weekend once again. Who's skatin???

5 Comments:

  • At 6:52 AM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    Pick a 'Cretin and I'm sure you'll find a bed. You are of course welcome at Casa de ActionFigure. Though we will be partyin' at a pedestrian friends house Saturday night. Might have to brave hangin' the aneemahls alone. I'm in for both morning sessions this weekend, as I have not made time for skatenight... perhaps tonight in DaVille. Sorry Mofo, can't really add that extra hour of travel time this week... But I'm ready for my next 2 chords!

     
  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger gimpinainteasy said…

    Muchas gracias, amigo. I'm gonna give Mofo a buzz tonight and see if he is up for a Friday night barn session. I'll give you a buzz tomorrow to let u know what's up. Playin' that there Gee-tur huh?

     
  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger NoShow said…

    Give a wannabe a holla if you need any extra bodies if Mofo comes through with a ramp night :)

    I have no couch to offer but I'll be down this weekend. I'm pretty certain I'm blowing off a party Saturday night. Nick, you there tonight? We're coming down!

     
  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger NoShow said…

    Shellac show, eh? Got some friends going. I'll head down to the skate park sometime after work and meet you down there.

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    I'm in for Friday evening. though likely a short session. (probably crowded as hell anyway) I'll be there around 7. Also in for Sat and Sun in the AM.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home