CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Saturday, July 15, 2006

4 Days in Daville. Nothin' Like a Vacation before a Vacation.

Yeah, I know it's only taken me a week to post this. Being computerless sucks sometimes.

So, it was a couple weeks ago and just a day after one of THE best weekends ever (witnessing Chris Miller and Andy Mac shred my not so local park) that I get a most memorable call from Skidzilla saying he & family are heading to Idaho for a week and would I be interested in Skatepark sitting xxxxx I mean housesitting for a few days??? Hmmm . . . the opportunity to stay in a killer pad, located in one of the coolest neighborhoods I have ever seen, and just a few miles away from one of the very best skateparks in the world that I usually have to drive my balls off to skate for a few hours??? No brainer for shore. Anticipation for a long-awaited vacation to Hatteras was put on the backburner.

All I'm gonna say is it turned out to be a classic weekend skating with friends and hitting the Louisville park EVERYDAY as well as skating Kyle's barn paradise plus Bloomington and Columbus, IN parks. The only thing missing was Skidz. Nuff said. Here are a few shots:



Heaven

Anybody who says Paul caint skate none is full of shit.


Nick carving past his Chinness.


Mofo is just getting too good. He needs to stop. Mad-ollie over the horse?? What???


. . . and what appears to be a frontside air across the Mac gap.


Droppin' in fer dubs.


So much fun.

Grindin' in The Coug's hometown.

Mofo had these on lockdown.


Hatteras anticipation is on strong now as I'm sure it is for you all for the Chi-town roadtrip. Have a Blast and I'll see you all in Daville when I get back !!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:54 AM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    Killer pics Amigo! See people, I told you Paul was floatin'! And it appears I stuck a good melon without the tongue flappin'. Definitely a good time and you will be sorely missed on the northern trip. I'll ATTEMPT a pool coping grind in Bloomington for ya - in the shallow end of course...

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger OMP said…

    We really did miss you on the roadtrip Gimpster! You would have loved the park off Lakeshore Dr. in Chi town!

    Thanks to all the locals there who were very friendly and shared a great park with us!

    Look for further posts from Nick & Skid on that topic!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home