CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

I am certainly not new to the brotherhood of skateboarding. This is year 21! However, I am new to the ranks of fatherhood. This is year 1.

I always believed people (who had kids) when they said, you'll understand when you have your own, even though I didn't truly understand. I never doubted them. I knew I'd feel the love, loyalty, pride, and yes, even sense of accomplishment that comes with fatherhood... but even with knowing that emotion, that pride, that overwhelming joy would happen... I had no idea! It is truly amazing. And this is only the beginning... Happy Father's Day to all you old buggers.

- Bein' silly on the couch.

- All dressed up to go out to dinner with Momma on Mother's Day.

- The boy representin' the grom division proper.

6 Comments:

  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger jer said…

    hope all you cretins had a great dads day.

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger gimpinainteasy said…

    Damn, Indy's rockin' the vest. That's awesome, Haha!

     
  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger Gosh said…

    Nice suit and Old man t-shirt. I can believe you already have a suit for him.

     
  • At 7:56 PM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    Hey, the suit was MOM's idea 100%. (She wanted a reason to buy it, so she made up the "Mother's Day Gift" of dinner with her men all dressed up.) But ya gotta admit, he is definitely stylin' and profilin'.

    If Alice goes shopping, she comes home with something new for the babé... I can't give her hell though, he did LIVE in her. :) And I'm brainstormin' a custom bike trailer or maybe even a sidecar to match the chopper bicycle for him.

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger jer said…

    so did he tie his own tie?

    did he tie yours?

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger dstrytruitt said…

    He's awfully cute-great little outfit!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home