CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Monday, January 14, 2008

Micro Build... Success!

Mofo, Skidzilla, Junior, Nikoli, and Tony all made it out Saturday for the micro build. I served up some Krispy Kreme doughnuts in the morning and Papa John's pizza for lunch. My father had expressed his opinion that we wouldn't get finished in a day. Mofo showed up shortly after 10AM and said, "We'll be skating this by 2." Dead on!

During the early stages...



Ramp #1 nearing completion...



Ramp #1 complete...



Ramp #2 happened so much faster than the first...



Mofo gives 'er a rip...



Pix of the whole ordeal can be found here! Anyone is welcome whenever. Just call ahead. Bring a helmet and keep your head low :)

6 Comments:

  • At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yo eric
    My ma won't let me come over and skate until u call her and tell her it's not a hassle
    So if u wouldn't mind calling her that would be great
    Alex

     
  • At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll email the numbers of work, cell and home if u give me your email

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger DeadBrinley said…

    See the previous post for that info. And clear it with Kelsey :)

     
  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger gimpinainteasy said…

    Coool. Looks fun. Wish I coulda helped (then again, when does MOFO need help; just stay out of his way or hold the saw cord or something).

     
  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger DeadBrinley said…

    I've had this thing for only four days and my skate skillz are already at a new level. My tail stalls can stall all day. And my rock-fakies are so far up on the coping that I'm slapping my back truck, ala Phil-style. Nearly pulled off several nose stalls last night (one of which I manualled to the flat before bailing). And I think I'm getting close to learning the mechanics of the rock-n-roll.

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger DeadBrinley said…

    I was pulling nose stalls all night last night! Next up, rock-n-rolls.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home