CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Thursday, April 12, 2007

mmm... Pool Coping, D-Oh! Snow in the Bowl



I rode up to the Silverthorne Skatepark (10 minutes from the Condo) and spied this vision of beauty and what looked to be dry bowls. But, alas, the shadowy side was not dry.



Weep not for me though, I DID get to snowboard for six hours before these photos were taken.

I'm gonna try to hook up with an Old man Army contact "PMiller" owner/operator of the Denver Skateshop on Saturday for a session on the Concrete, but we got a storm headin' this way which mught wreak havoc on such plans. But, again, weep not for Skidzilla, for he will ride the snow instead of the Crete.

When I grow up I wanna live where I can snowboard and skate in the same day!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    I weep not for ye. Ain't snowboardin' a blast!?

    Glad your havin' fun! Lookin' forward to the same fun in a week or so meself!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home