CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Monday, April 02, 2007

April Fools Day: aka Concretins Day

Saturday morning MoFo and Skidz ran 10 miles. Don't ask me why. I get up, hold up a "Go Concretins" sign to cheer them on, then took this photo and went back to bed. And this is the thanks I get.


Sunday: How did we get through the day with no one playin' the ole "Ow, I broke something" joke? We all know it's possible with the way these old dudes skate, and fall. Well, we survived a fun session that included Skidz bustin' some smooth grinds in the deep 8, and general rippage by all. And I'm never gonna tire of watching MoFo throw down long ass stand up 5-0s. We ended it all with a bit o' retro flatland, chillin' at Wick's Pizza, and finishin' up the vid fix at Casa de 'Zilla. Life is good.

Here's a brief look at the foolishness.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry I missed you guys Sunday. Woke up at 8:00 or so, Damn, it's all wet out! ended up falling back asleep till noon. Headin' to Detroit for the Nomad contest this next weekend. Just wanted to give you the heads up on Danforth coming. He's gotta go to Vancouver and won't be coming the following weekend, hopefully soon though! However my sorry ass will be back to session with you guys then! Peace, Ward

     
  • At 6:13 AM, Blogger Skidzilla said…

    ugh... I thought it was painful watching myself skate. Watching a little front-porch pickin' and country crooning produces a similar effect to hearing my voice on the answering machine - only about a billion times worse.

    Nice flat session tho' - sorry I missed it!

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger NoShow said…

    Looks like I left before the fun *really* started. Nice a-pickin' and a-grinnin' there, Skidz :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home