CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Sunday, April 08, 2007

How to irritate Nikoli 101

I joined the OldManArmy in November. I post often and promote the comraderie and cool vibe I get there. There are 'soldiers' I really consider friends and hope to meet and skate with soon. I've received shirts from and I've sent a few shirts to fellow soldiers. And THIS is the thanks I get. (As if I don't get enough of this type of abuse from the 'Cretins.)

If you ever get the feeling that people are laughin' AT you, and not WITH you. They probably are... *sigh* It's like junior high all over again.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger Skidzilla said…

    Well, Nick. Some of us love you. I mean we did decide NOT to post up Eric's Adventure's in Impaction under your login name. Had we done it though, we would have included the following contraption of joy (rememeber the Play-Doh Fun Factory to squeeze and shape your Play-Doh? This is the organic version): www.turdtwister.com

    But, the bug eatin' that stupid doll - that was pretty funny.

     
  • At 6:02 PM, Blogger gimpinainteasy said…

    O'Johnny be the man. I like that guy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home