CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Check It!

Nasty, death-dealing stuff in the park today! Tar in the six foot snake run - not too detrimental to Concretin runs cuz of where it lies, but I steered clear by a mile. Tar on the Vert Ramp - that f'n thing is slick enough without petroleum by-products liberally slathered all over it. Reports of Chocolate Milk in the deep end. Mark said, "like, 3 gallons of it." So, I didn't even head that way. Good time, tho. Perfect weather, not too crowded, and some good lines were flowin' my way.

Andrew "2fresh" Hamm was once again snappin' away with his high-class digital camera. He even makes our bails look good! Thanks to this, and the fact that he is self-proclaimded "The Unoffical Photographer of The Concretins," I have added a link to his blog (top billing no less!). Click it NOW! Be sure to scroll down far enough to see the snapped wrist. Fortunately, it ain't mine or any Concretin.

When I grow up I want to actually make a Five-O, and not just look like I can do one in a photo.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    Killer pics! Yea, that does look like you can do a 5-0 there Skid! Did Mofo land the kickflip grind? And DAMN, that crail looks schweet! Good to see you guys this morning. Had a VERY productive day on the basement and I don't feel so hopeless and overwhelmed by it all... Starting the day on 'crete and urethane w/friends certainly helped.

     
  • At 8:08 PM, Blogger gimpinainteasy said…

    Skidz, you did a damn fine five-0 in that video you and Steve-O sent me. Yeah, I just got a scratch compared to that dude with the Alien baby about to pop out of his wrist. Thet ther's a bad un.

    Did you get the picture disc I sent you??

     
  • At 11:35 PM, Blogger OMP said…

    OMP is back amongst the skaters...
    Thanks to 2fresh! Those are cool pics of my bros!

    Can't wait to meet ya!

     
  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger NoShow said…

    I waited for you guys. Must've taken off before anybody showed.

    And yeah, chocolate milk. I saw five gallon jugs before Metro showed up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home