CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

When Zombies Attack

There be zombies here! Celebrating the need for inclusion, exclusion, and pre-halloween make-up testing, zombies invaded Bardstown Road tonight. Leaving restaurant windows smeared with ghostly images of the undead as they pressed their peeling flesh against them - just to scare the bejeezus out of unsuspecting diners. But sleep in peace, as cute Zombie Killers(at least one) were on the streets as well.

Gimme a kiss!


Brains to go.


I feel safer already.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger NoShow said…

    Did you get the cute zombie killer's number? I seem to have a problem with stiffs in my bedroom and I think she can help me out with it...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home