CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Woulda Been Funnier Way Back When

Sometimes being a lazy-ass just don't pay. Here I got some primo footage on my Motorola Razor (back when it was just a dumb phone - nothin fancy like the revamp of it today) of The Gibster on a mountain top in Idaho when he was a wee lad of 7. I even got him to rub it in that we was snowboarding long after the season *snicker* ended in Indiana *chortle*. Anyway, it woulda been funnier had I bothered but I didn't. So, while it may not be as funny, I thought it was still worth a post. Especially since most (both) of you readin this are probably hiding from the insane heat happenin in most of the country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home