CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Monday, March 17, 2008

Grom Division




Let's do this!


















Check out my "8oz. down the hatch tail stall"


















Olli, Olli, Oliver!!!!!!













PANTS OFF CAKE BREAK!

















Gripping his board with tiny tangled toes, a young Grom balances between champion and fallen warrior, who when splat and flat, will exclaim in a huff,"dadda, I falled down...oh man!" Could it be that my tiny tater tot, my young spud, has found, possibly found a love, a passion for urethanes singing over cracked concrete? Could he possibly be in the midst of enlightenment, finding the very thing we have all come to know intimately, this religion, our mantra as old men skaters? We can only hope so.

Love our future Grom Division,

Travio

4 Comments:

  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger OMP said…

    Yeah! You know it's gotta wear off on him!

    And when we get the Grom division t-shirts up & running, I'll need a few sent my way.

     
  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    AWESOME! Tell him the Ollie is named after him! ;) Hey Mom! Oliver needs a mini ramp! About 6 or 7 feet for maximum learning...

     
  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger DeadBrinley said…

    Nice. "8 oz. down the hatch tail stall"... genius! I'm trying that one out tonight on the microramp :)

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger travio said…

    We do need some Grom Division t-shirts. We acquired these on the AZ trip. I forget the guys name that we got them from. I'm sure Nik remembers?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home