CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Corydon Session

Just 2 'cretins this time... melting in the heat... the Ohio Valley sucks this time of year. Anyway... A killer session! I was on a mission to learn frontside grinds. I'm after ya Skidzilla! After many a bail I FINALLY got one and it was so easy! It's all in my head. I got a few more, even a couple of lil' slashers, but still nothing like Gimpy and OMP. I'll get there. At least I know I can do them now. Just gotta commit. I've pretty much got pivots locked in on his ramp now.

As for Mofo... he continues to earn his name every session. Let's see... Drop in revert(what?), blunt to grab back in fakie, bs ollie to tail (second try), ollie to blunt fakie, his new crailslides, and the coolest smith grinds hung way out. OH, and a half cab heelflip dorkin' on the flat. He was on and smilin' the whole time. I was workin'. He was havin' way more fun. Freakin' ramp owners. Thanks for helpin' me learn frontsides though. Until next week.

I hope to be home from northern Indiana(again) early enough on Saturday night that I'm not too whooped to skate the "church" session on Sunday. BUT, I may get a chance to skate Fort Wayne skatepark on Saturday!! Here's hoping!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger OMP said…

    Here's one I saw in Lex at the on the little 6' half. I'm droppin' this line in hopes of seeing MOFO
    get this dialed in.

    Blunt to fingerflip fakie back in.

    Come on Kyle! The kid I saw do it wasn't old enough to drive.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home