CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Monday, September 22, 2008

Epic Weekend Photographic Evidence

So it all started about 21 years ago... my bike got a flat, and a friend gave me this lil' blue plastic board... Oh, sorry. We don't need to go back THAT far... Let's just go back to Sunday, and that's only because we don't have photos of Friday and Saturday sessions - but we gots lots o' video! And yea, I'll get to it eventually. Until then(months from now probably), maybe these will give you your Cretin fix.

Odds are, we had more fun than you did. Nyah Nyah!

-Gimpy was cruisin'.

-John was flowin'.

-Nikoli stalefishin' in the pipe.

-Skidzilla is a frontside ham.

-Cullo Pollo with a fakie disaster.

-AC/DC wrote: It's a long way to the top, if you wanna rock-n-roll. And it's a long way down too.

-NoShow aired the cone!

-More frontside hammin'.

-Mofo doin' his Skidzilla impression, 'cept for the fs rock part.

-Tiger claw nose stall by NoShow.

-Skidz tormented the RollerGirls with his wood.


There are more pics here:
http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p288/concretins/200SK8/Sept08/

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    great pics nik! i like the one of you in the pipe, you're high dude.

    we're starting an OMA e-mail list for when the forums are down, if you want me to add you, shoot me a mail at pattihurst@yahoo.com.

    miss you!

    patti

     
  • At 12:08 AM, Blogger Kvon said…

    Cool shots, FUN-FUN! Did ya hit that vert ramp (in the photobucket set) this weekend as well or was that an old photo?

     
  • At 7:05 AM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    We hardly skate that thing, but it's at the park. I gave up on the RnR in the deep end and tried to make it on the ramp... still no success...

     
  • At 8:07 AM, Blogger DeadBrinley said…

    This weekend rocked! My body feels like it was stampeded at the running of the bulls but it was totally worth it.

    I hit the vert ramp but can't do anything on it. I like to inch myself (millimeter myself) closer to the coping but just use it mainly to burn any excess energy I have at the end of the session.

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger Gosh said…

    Amazing weekend guys. I am proud to belong to this awesome team. We had so much fun this whole weekend. So many pictures, video and good moments.

    Also the funny one of Kyle acting like Dave, or the ones of the Jo(h)n 's carving the coping.

    Also nice sessions at Josh's. This mini is spectacular. I want one soon "Kylie"

    See you this week.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home