CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Pain, Pain Go Away



Ever get too cocky about the same old run? Hit it a little harder, a little faster, maybe hit that hip transfer at maximum speed and land a little too far forward. I learned that lesson today. Ow! Other than that I had a grand day skatin' and I can't wait to go back!



The carnage ain't that bad, but, lest ye forget - I had on my knee pads.

When I grow up I want to skate and keep all my blood on the inside.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    Dumbass.

    Just kidding Dave!

     
  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger OMP said…

    Hey man!
    Save a little for the road trip next month!

    Glad the ankle has mended!

     
  • At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
    »

     
  • At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home