CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Messed up weekend...

I didn't skate Saturday because I was so anxious to get started on my golf cart build. I was super productive on it all day Saturday working in a friends garage.

Got up and had a short and lonely session Sunday morning, as Jon merely threatened to roadtrip this week and backed out on Saturday. Loser. And the Skids are on injured reserve. Kyle is MIA - is he back from visiting BonJovi's home state yet? I was the only 'Cretin, but the park was loading up fast. It was beautiful and warm. I got some good speed runs, deep end pipe runs, and even some decent mini runs before rushing home ready to do some quick shoppin' with the woman, and then off to tackle the cart again... but it was not to be... *Ring* aw shit... no way... My friend calls to say her garage got broken into, and all my tools were gone... MOTHER FUGGER! People suck! Luckily they didn't take or destroy any of the cart parts nor wheels. I guess that's something right? Gotta hope the Karma gods are paying attention. I'd love to hear about a beatdown of someone caught breaking into a car/garage/house here soon. But alas, as former pro skater Jason Lee has taught the world with the help of NBC, we don't get to decide when Karma does its thing. Dammit. And rarely are random acts of Karma as funny as they are with Earl.

Hope you thanked a soldier on Monday. If you didn't, do it today. Doesn't have to be a big deal, just thank them for volunteering to do a job you don't wanna do. A very important job.

Check out the other blog for cart progress and pics. Another project... as if I didn't have enough already... "Lamont, you big dummy!"

Until we skate again...

3 Comments:

  • At 5:58 PM, Blogger gimpinainteasy said…

    Damn, that sucks about your tools. Fuckers

     
  • At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
    »

     
  • At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home