CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Sunday, June 04, 2006

The end has begun...

Mofo is right... it is a bit depressing disassembling a ramp... a place where so many learned so much, myself included. But I also learned the answer to an age old question... "How many Concretins does it take to locate and kill a BF spider?" Three.

What have you done!?

The horror! The horror!

Skid-"There, I smiled. Now put down the camera and pick up a hammer bitch."

Don't worry MoFo, it will be beautiful again soon!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    That's killer! I will try to make a trip out one day this week to get some vid and photos of it in progress... but you COULD put the drill down for 20 secs and take some pics for us...

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger gimpinainteasy said…

    Wish I could help. Can't wait to skate it.

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger OMP said…

    Yeah, I learned a lot on that little micro!

    I wish I could help too Kyle.
    I'd probably just get in the way of an experience carpenter like you.

    Good luck guys!
    OMP

     

Post a Comment

<< Home