CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Saturday, September 26, 2009

WidowMaker Jam Session

So I lucked out, if you will, and didn't have to drive to "almost Wisconsin" last weekend. Sorry we missed the wedding, and sorry Alice had so much class work to do, but I certainly didn't miss the 12 hours on the road.

I strolled up to the WidowMaker about 9:00 Friday night. It was lit up like a beacon of stoke in the dark night. And the rippage was ON!

I had a decent session, and only pulled a few of my standards, but on that ramp, that's a big deal for me. It's big, smooth, fast and skeery. Travis was there representin' FROs. Martinez was there, keepin' a chair from floating away, I never saw him skate, not one run. :P Also present were Radly, Dane, Mike (from Lexington) and a few other locals whom I've met before at similar sessions, where we all skate more than we talk... and skate we did. I didn't take alot of photos. Sorry you missed it. Thanks for hosting Phil.

One of many smooth frontside 5-0s by Andy. (of TheProgramZine.com)


Dane makes it look all too easy. This is a boneless, BEFORE he pauses on the deck. Kinda like a Judo Air to Boneless. Yea, he can skeet.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:47 PM, Anonymous john said…

    Check out http://www.theprogramzine.com/ for who that cat at the other end of the lens is.

     
  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger travio said…

    I believe the frontside is Andy.

     
  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    Yep, confirmed! Sorry Andy...

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger DeadBrinley said…

    The Widowmaker has lights now?!?! Aw crap.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home