CRETIN: /kret'in/, /kree'tn/, n.
Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right

CONCRETIN: /kahn'kret'in/, /kahn'kree'tn/, n.
Cretin who loves to skate concrete

Sunday, September 17, 2006

The New Venue for the Video - It's a Moral Imperative!

I know we have discussed Hard Rock. We also talked about an LCD Projector on the wall of Mofo's Ramp - which is cool! But, I proclaim the video release will be broadcast in WhirlyVision on Steroids!

A Big Concretin is in order because The Pink Door, Brian and Heather Werle's Love Child of a Noodle Reataurant/Tea Lounge, has received a liquor license and may be open for business (bar only initially, I think) as early as as this weekend! Stay tuned for official word cuz when it happens The Concretins need to show in force and I'm buyin' first round for any one of you mugs who show.

Part of the decor includes a whole wall screen with not one, not two, but three LCD projectors working in tandem to broadcast a single image and/or video.

So, it's on! And since Nick committed last year to edit as he films, I think we should be watching our next vid between Christmas and New Year!

When I grow up I want to put Nick in the hot set more often!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:17 PM, Blogger Nikoli said…

    You bastard! YOU SUCK SKIDZILLA! Tell Mr.W to have his most expensive drink ready for me when you're buyin' - and then make it a double! I'm there! Punk ass muddafo... gonna have to kick your ass... (and I'm actually hoping for a mid November debut, but we'll see)

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger gimpinainteasy said…

    Cooool.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home